Monday, November 27, 2006

Day by Day

I know these posts may seem very personal, but they are not, this is just my way of sharing the things that the Lord has shown and taught me. There are some things that are meant just for me, and those I keep in my own journal, but these postings I feel are for everybody. As you read through these entries, please keep in mind that they are not about me and what I go through, they are about God and what He does. Being a truck driver has been a blessing in the sense that I was able to see and experience Gods creations in ways that some can only read about or see on television. And though my time out here on the road is coming to an end I know my experiences won't and I wish to share them with you. So with that said, here is what the Lord shows me, "Day by Day".

No comments: